JUST A GLIMPSE...

It has become my habit to look around and appreciate sights and sound a step away. It brings out the contemplative side of my personhood that keeps on searching for anything that can catch attention. And in this world of constant change and countless angles, I could say life is a kaleidoscope of experiences of different people on almost everything that comes along the way.


I invite you to join me in my journal as I feature the colourful panorama of this modern life seen from different perspectives. Allow me to take you to see other sides… even the unexplored dimensions as I further search, dissect, scrutinize, and rediscover anything under the sun. This blog is a feast of the many fascinating things about life and what it has to offer.


Go through the pages and have a peek… enjoy the kaleidoscope, then let your mind speak!

PED MERCADO

2010: SOMETHING TO START WITH...



Whenever New Year comes, I make myself busy doing chores like cleaning my room and rearranging almost anything. I like the taste of change. This makes me feel good and think of great possibilities to come. It’s like feeling refreshed to start anew.

This year not only my room needs a make over but my personal life as well. This time, I want to focus on the past instead of the usual future. I know that there are things from the past that I need to reconnect with so that I know where I am headed in the future.

This year I vow to...

REKINDLE TIES

For more than half a decade, I have failed to get in touch with many people who in some way have become a part of my personal circle. There are many reasons and excuses that I can enumerate, but now is not the time to rationalize for not being around. I want to know how they have been for the past years. I know that there will be a lot of good old stories to tell and new stories to update.
I can’t wait to meet them again.

HEAL WOUNDS

I want to make amends to those people whom I have wronged, hurt and caused pain. I want to embrace them and ask for forgiveness. And for those who have scarred me, I want to come face to face with them and say thank you for whatever it was that they have done, it made me a stronger and better person. I want to patch things up to lighten the burden and let go of the unwanted baggages.
I can’t wait to smile with them.

RECAPTURE THE PAST

I want to go back to the time when happiness abounds. I want to be a kid again. Of course, it is not something possible in reality, but bringing back the child in me will make me enjoy the simple blessings that I have at the moment. As I grow in years, I notice that I tend to become more critical, hard to please and discontented. I want to revive the child in me so that life won’t be that complicated.
I can't wait to have fun again.


I still want to do more for this year, but let me take it slowly.I cannot do a lot of things at one time so I will take these steps one at a time. .. I am hopeful I will get there and eventually before this year ends, I will finally move forward to a better future.

No comments: