JUST A GLIMPSE...

It has become my habit to look around and appreciate sights and sound a step away. It brings out the contemplative side of my personhood that keeps on searching for anything that can catch attention. And in this world of constant change and countless angles, I could say life is a kaleidoscope of experiences of different people on almost everything that comes along the way.


I invite you to join me in my journal as I feature the colourful panorama of this modern life seen from different perspectives. Allow me to take you to see other sides… even the unexplored dimensions as I further search, dissect, scrutinize, and rediscover anything under the sun. This blog is a feast of the many fascinating things about life and what it has to offer.


Go through the pages and have a peek… enjoy the kaleidoscope, then let your mind speak!

PED MERCADO

top of the world



On being happy...

Have you experienced feeling light and naturally ecstatic?
It is never once or twice, but many times you have experienced it one way or another , and of course with varying degree.
It is when things are smooth sailing and there is no room left for sadness. There's no doubt that when there's happiness in life, you are like in cloud nine.

The sources of happiness...

May it be external or internal, happiness comes from varied sources:

Sometimes people are happy because their friends are innately funny.

Sometimes a warm greeting even from a stranger can make another person smile.

Most of the time people are happy because of power, health and wealth.Do you agree?

There are times people are not aware they are happy because they are always surrounded by people who love and care for them.

There are people who lend a helping hand just for them to feel good about themselves.
I know there are a thousand and one reasons, but whatever the roots of this state of happiness are, still the feeling is just the same... you are like on top of the world.

Do you still remember this song?

TOP OF THE WORLD
The Carpenters

Such a feeling’s coming over me
There is wonder in most everything I see
Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes
And I won’t be surprised if it’s a dream

Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear, It’s because you are here
You’re the nearest thing to heaven that I’ve seen

I’m on the top of the world looking
Down on the creation and the only explanation
I can find is the love that I’ve found
Ever since you’ve been around
Your love’s put me at the top of the world

No comments: